Total amount of your reservation
- Nha Trang's visit with a professional guide
To start with, you will be met by your guide at your hotel lobby.
Enjoy Nha Trang's turquoise waters and white sandy beaches. Take a morning boat cruise to offshore islands in Nha Trang Bay with lunch on board or on an island.
In the afternoon, visit Loc Tho Pagoda and Po Nagar Cham Towers, a sacred Hindu site dating back to the 2nd century AD.
The towers were built between the 7th and 12th centuries and today, the site is still a holy place for Cham and Vietnamese pilgrims.
Stroll around the Dam market before return to the hotel.
Trip back to your hotel at the end of the excursion.
- Transportation in air-conditioned car / minibus / coach
- Transportation from/to your accommodation
- All entrance fees to visits
- Lunch on the boat or on the beach
- Drinks during the lunch
- Personal expenses
- Unless otherwise specified, all our excursions are private: you, and only you, accompanied by your own guide
- Departure 8am (approximately), trip back 5pm (approximately)
- This excursion is recommended for people staying in Nha Trang
- Rate based on departure/trip back from accommodation located in Nha Trang city center
|Number of tickets / order||Price for one ticket|
|3 - 6||124 €|
|3 - 6||127 €|
|6 or more||110 €|
|6 or more||113 €|