Total amount of your reservation
- The Hue visit, listed as World Heritage by UNESCO, with a professional guide
To start with, you will be met by your guide at your hotel lobby.
Depart from hotel, take a boat cruise along the romantic Perfume River to visit Thien Mu Pagoda, one of the most ancient architectural structures for religious worship in Hue.
Continue by car to the nearby Imperial City from where the Nguyen Dynasty ruled between 1802 and 1945 and finish at the lively Dong Ba Market.
Trip back to your hotel at the end of the excursion.
- Transportation in air-conditioned car / minibus / coach
- Transportation from/to your accommodation
- All entrance fees to visits
- Personal expenses
- Unless otherwise specified, all our excursions are private: you, and only you, accompanied by your own guide
- 2 possible departures: departure 8am (approximately), trip back 12pm (approximately) or departure 1.30pm (approximately), trip back 5.30pm (approximately)
- This excursion is recommended for people staying in Hue
- Rate based on departure/trip back from accommodation located in Hue city center
|Number of tickets / order||Price for one ticket|
|3 - 5||49 €|
|3 - 5||52 €|
|5 or more||35 €|
|5 or more||38 €|