Total amount of your reservation
- A historical past to know and understand
To start with, you will be met by your guide at your hotel lobby.
Early morning leave hotel in Hue for a transfer to DMZ (Demilitarised Zone) around Quang Tri province.
Visit the Hien Luong bridge and the Seventeenth parallel that used to be the border between North and South Vietnam during the war.
You will also visit Vinh Moc tunnels, Con Thien Firebase, camp Caroll, Highway No. 09, and Dakrong suspension bridge. Return to Hue in late afternoon.
Trip back to your hotel at the end of the excursion.
- Transportation in air-conditioned car / minibus / coach
- Transportation from/to your accommodation
- All entrance fees to visits
- Drinks during the lunch
- Personal expenses
- Unless otherwise specified, all our excursions are private: you, and only you, accompanied by your own guide
- Departure 8am (approximately), trip back 5pm (approximately)
- This excursion is recommended for people staying in Hue
- Rate based on departure/trip back from accommodation located in Hue city center
|Number of tickets / order||Price for one ticket|
|3 - 5||111 €|
|3 - 5||114 €|
|5 or more||79 €|
|5 or more||82 €|