Total amount of your reservation
- The natural beauty of the region
- A magical moment by boat to discover the picturesque landscapes
To start with, you will be met by your guide at your hotel lobby.
Depart from Hanoi to Perfume Pagoda (75km southwest) where Vietnamese pilgrims gather every spring for the annual festival.
Enjoy a boat trip along the picturesque waterways then take a couple of hours to climb up to the legendary Buddhist pagoda built in the beautiful karst cliffs of the Huong Tich mountain.
Trip back to your hotel at the end of the excursion.
- Transportation in air-conditioned car / minibus / coach
- Transportation from/to your accommodation
- All entrance fees to visits
- Drinks during the lunch
- Personal expenses
- Unless otherwise specified, all our excursions are private: you, and only you, accompanied by your own guide
- Departure 8am (approximately), trip back 4pm (approximately)
- This excursion is recommended for people staying in Hanoi
- Rate based on departure/trip back from accommodation located in Hanoi city center
|Number of tickets / order||Price for one ticket|
|3 - 5||101 €|
|3 - 5||95 €|
|5 or more||75 €|
|5 or more||71 €|