Total amount of your reservation
- A route for the more athletic, 90 km of cycling in 1 day
- Sumptuous landscapes throughout the day
This active tour is organised in coordination with a professional local operator, specializing in adventure and outdoors activities. It gives guests an opportunity to explore this beautiful part of Vietnam in a most exciting way. The cycling part can be customized to the capacity of each individual group, to one or even two days, starting from Dalat hill town and down to Phan Thiet or up to Nha Trang seaside town.
one-day cycling to phan thiet- mui ne
You’ll get over 900 metres of descent on this 90+ km ride to Mui Ne as you wind through pine and jungle forested valleys into the tropical climate below. Our support vehicle takes you from Dalat to Di Linh (75 km) where we start the ride down to Mui Ne.
The ride goes through small ethnic minorities’ villages and jungle forested valleys to the beautiful beaches below. The first section of the ride is through coffee plantations and forest and includes a 5-kilometre uphill climb to get you warmed up. This is followed by plenty of downhill and rolling sections.
A final long downhill pass is completed before the road flattens out with a long cruise to Highway 1, where the ride ends and our vehicle transports us the rest of the way to Mui Ne (normally for about 30 minutes).
The road is mostly paved (sealed) and the support vehicle is used to transport all luggage and provisions for lunch and refreshments. The duration of the ride is also easily customisable, as the support vehicle can be used any time by riders should they feel tired, etc.
- Transportation in air-conditioned car / minibus / coach
- Transportation from/to your accommodation
- All entrance fees to visits
- Personal expenses
- Unless otherwise specified, all our excursions are private: you, and only you, accompanied by your own guide
- Itineraries subject to change depending on weather conditions on site
- This excursion is recommended for people staying in Da Lat
- Rate based on departure/trip back from accommodation located in Da Lat city center