Total amount of your reservation
- Cycling immersion in the Nha Trang countryside
- Learning of typical Vietnamese cuisine
To start with, you will be met by your guide at your hotel lobby.
Transfer to Memento country home located 14 km to the west. You will hop on a bicycle and cycle around the countryside, paying a visit to a local household specialising in production of rice alcohol, raising pigs, or making wet rice paper.
Cycle leisurely around Dien Binh village known for its bounty orchards and "star apple" trees. Continue to the local market to buy some foodstuffs, it is the best spot to understand how local people live and eat.
Return to the country home and participate in a hands-on fun cooking class. You may try to make a Vietnamese rice pancake and a spring roll on the wood-fired clay stove, crowned with a banana flower salad.
Enjoy your lunch in a rustic setting of an ancient country house.
After lunch, you can opt for relaxing activities like reading a book in the shadowed garden, swimming, hanging around or fishing at the rice field pond. You can also regale yourself at a home-made spa with a herbal bath (optional with surcharge).
Trip back to your hotel at the end of the excursion.
- Transportation in air-conditioned car / minibus / coach
- Transportation from/to your accommodation
- All entrance fees to visits
- Cooking class
- Drinks during the lunch
- Personal expenses
- Unless otherwise specified, all our excursions are private: you, and only you, accompanied by your own guide
- Departure 8am (approximately), trip back 2pm (approximately)
- This excursion is recommended for people staying in Nha Trang
- Rate based on departure/trip back from accommodation located in Nha Trang city center
- Itinerary subject to change depending on weather conditions on site
|Number of tickets / order||Price for one ticket|
|3 - 6||85 €|
|6 or more||64 €|