Total amount of your reservation
- An eco-tourism project to improve the living conditions of local communities
- A total immersion in the life of the fishermen of the lagoon of Tam Giang
To start with, you will be met by your guide at your hotel lobby.
Take a short drive to Tam Giang Lagoon, the largest of its kind in SE Asia and certainly the most picturesque place to explore.
Wander around the ancient village. Call by a hospitable fisherman’s home showing the weaving of typical fishing tools, bamboo sampan before following him on a boat ride across the beautiful lagoon.
Admiring the authentic lifestyle of boat dwellers, learning how the whole family “eat, pray, love” and survive on a house-boat through generations, is an eye-opening experience.
Paddle gently alongside the unique system of aqua-culture farm before initiating in the original techniques of fishing. Keep your fresh catch, and continue visiting a vegetable farm for a special “farm to table” dinner cooked with the host.
Unique discoveries unveiling exotic mysteries!
• Explore unique landscape, lifestyle of boat dwellers on Tam Giang lagoon
• Take a scenic boat ride and initiating with traditional techniques of fishing
• Visit a vegetable farm, preparing a “farm to table” dinner and relaxing in the rural atmosphere with some surprise treats.
• Get away from it all to wander in the countryside, feeling and photographing exotic architectures, markets and local scenes.
• An ENRICHING discovery of all senses.
Trip back to your hotel at the end of the excursion.
- Transportation in air-conditioned car / minibus / coach
- Transportation from/to your accommodation
- All entrance fees to visits
- Wooden boat
- Drinks during the lunch
- Personal expenses
- Unless otherwise specified, all our excursions are private: you, and only you, accompanied by your own guide
- Departure 2pm (approximately), trip back 8pm (approximately)
- This excursion is recommended for people staying in Hue
- Rate based on departure/trip back from accommodation located in Hue city center
- Itinerary subject to change depending on weather conditions on site
|Number of tickets / order||Price for one ticket|
|3 or more||70 €|
|3 or more||73 €|