- A magnificent 2-day cruise
- Halong Bay, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, and its breathtaking landscapes
Discover Halong Bay, “Dragon descending to the sea” as it is known in Vietnamese, this bay is listed as a World Heritage Area of outstanding natural beauty. Picturesque Halong Bay has more than 3,000 limestone islets rising from the clear emerald water, many of them containing beautiful grottoes and caves.
Day 1: Hanoi – Halong
Pick up at your hotel in Hanoi and transfer 160 km east to Halong (approx. 4- hour driving).
Upon arrival in Halong Bay, board your boat for an unforgettable cruise. Welcome seafood lunch on board.
Cruise in Halong bay visiting some islands and caves. Possibility of kayaking (optional) around some nice beaches.
Late afternoon, admire the sunset over the bay, enjoy happy hour on the bar deck or attend a cooking demonstration.
Dinner and overnight on board.
Day 2: Halong – Hanoi
Start the day with a Tai Chi class on sundeck.
Continue cruising the bay, visiting some other highlights.
Have a brunch before disembarkation.
Return to Halong wharf, disembark and transfer back to Hanoi.
- Transportation in air-conditioned car / minibus / coach
- Transportation from/to your accommodation
- All entrance fees to visits
- Double room with air conditioning in selected or similar rooms
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Personal expenses
- Please contact us by email via the contact form if you wish to get more information about this tour