Total amount of your reservation
- Discovery of the magnificent islands around Nha Trang
- The superb snorkeling on the island of Mun
- The visit to the Oceanographic Institute of Nha Trang
To start with, you will be met by your guide at your hotel lobby.
First, your guide will take you to visit Oceonographic Institue, one of the first in Indochina built in 1923, by the French, where you can see the whole collection of sea-creatures and where numerous sea species of Nha Trang/Khanh Hoa province make up a small ocean world.
Next, you will be transferred to the Cau Da port for embarking on a boat heading to islands.
Mun Island is the best choice for snorkelling where you can see lots of live colorful corals and fishes. You will also be able to see the caves where sea swallows make their nests.
There will be time for relaxing, swimming and practising water sports or other activities on Mot Island nearby.
Around noon head to Hon Tam Island for a freshly made lunch at the island restaurant, relaxing and swimming in the resort pool or at one of the premier beaches of Nha Trang islands.
On the way back visit an authentic Vietnamese fishing village and observe daily life and activities of local people before going back to the shore.
Trip back to your hotel at the end of the excursion.
- Transportation in air-conditioned car / minibus / coach
- Transportation from/to your accommodation
- All entrance fees to visits
- Boat trip
- Drinks during the lunch
- Personal expenses
- Unless otherwise specified, all our excursions are private: you, and only you, accompanied by your own guide
- Departure 8am (approximately), trip back 4pm (approximately)
- Itinerary subject to change depending on weather conditions on site
- This excursion is recommended for people staying in Nha Trang
- Rate based on departure/trip back from accommodation located in Nha Trang city center
|Number of tickets / order||Price for one ticket|
|3 - 6||146 €|
|6 or more||131 €|