Total amount of your reservation
- A magnificent cruise on a sumptuous wooden junk
- Halong Bay, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, and its breathtaking landscapes
To start with, you will be met by your guide at your hotel lobby.
Drive to Halong (app.130km, 2.5hrs via highway). Arrive in Halong and board a wooden junk for a 4-hour cruise.
Discover Halong Bay, listed by UNESCO as a World Heritage Site for its outstanding natural beauty. “The Dragon descending to the sea“ as it is known in Vietnamese, the picturesque Halong Bay has more than 3,000 limestone islets rising from clear emerald waters, many of them containing beautiful natural grottoes. Seafood lunch on board.
Trip back to your hotel at the end of the excursion.
- Transportation in air-conditioned car / minibus / coach
- Transportation from/to your accommodation
- All entrance fees to visits
- Excursion in wooden junk
- Seafood lunch on the boat (or other menu if necessary)
- Drinks during the lunch
- Personal expenses
- Unless otherwise specified, all our excursions are private: you, and only you, accompanied by your own guide
- Departure 7.30am (approximately), trip back 6.30pm (approximately)
- This excursion is recommended for people staying in Hanoi
- Rate based on departure/trip back from accommodation located in Hanoi city center
- N.B. for the driver only option: he/she is likely to speak only the language of the country concerned. He/she does not accompany you during the visits
|Number of tickets / order||Price for one ticket|
|3 - 5||203 €|
|3 - 5||206 €|
|5 or more||138 €|
|5 or more||141 €|