Total amount of your reservation
- Learning Vietnamese cuisine, one of the most famous in the world
- Visit the local market to choose its ingredients
To start with, you will be met by your guide at your hotel lobby.
Enjoy a welcome drink, then visit Hoi An’s colourful market, and experience the amazing sights, sounds and aromas of this busy market, at the same time, interact with the local sellers and purchase some of the ingredients to be used in the cooking lesson later.
Board the boat for a leisure cruise (25 minutes) along the Hoi An River to the Red Bridge Cooking School, a good chance to see some of the local life.
Upon arrival, discover the cooking school’s herb and vegetable garden, before learning about some of Hoi An’s and Vietnam’s well-known dishes. The cooking lesson last about 2 hours – each dish is firstly demonstrated by the Red Bridge chef’s, before you prepare the same dish yourself. Included in the class is a brief introduction to Vietnamese food carving (plate decoration).
After the lesson, sit down and enjoy what you have cooked.
Trip back to your hotel at the end of the excursion.
- Transportation in air-conditioned car / minibus / coach
- Transportation from/to your accommodation
- All entrance fees to visits
- Personal expenses
- Unless otherwise specified, all our excursions are private: you, and only you, accompanied by your own guide
- Departure 8am (approximately), trip back 1pm (approximately)
- This excursion is recommended for people staying in Hoi An
- Rate based on departure/trip back from accommodation located in Hoi An city center
- Group excursion
|Number of tickets / order||Price for one ticket|
|3 - 6||71 €|
|6 or more||60 €|