Your reservationFrom 4 to 9 years old
Total amount of your reservation
- The sumptuous Angthong Marine National Park
- Canoeing and snorkeling for a great day
To start with, you will be met by your guide at your hotel lobby.
Angthong National Marine Park is an archipelago in the Gulf of Siam situated North-West of Koh Samui covering an area of 102 square km. consisting of 42 islands.
Those limestone islands encircled by coral bands are surrounded by shallow water edged by secluded beaches, covered with evergreen forest and a wide range of undisturbed flora and fauna is found.
Join us to discover one of the most popular and rewarding sights of Thailand.
Trip back to your hotel at the end of the excursion.
- Transportation in air-conditioned car / minibus / coach
- Transportation from/to your accommodation
- All entrance fees to visits
- Boat trip
- Drinks during the lunch
- Personal expenses
- Unless otherwise specified, all our excursions are private: you, and only you, accompanied by your own guide
- Departure 7.30am (approximately), trip back 5pm (approximately)
- This excursion is recommended for people staying in Koh Samui
- Rate based on departure/trip back from accommodation located in Koh Samui city center
- Group excursion