Total amount of your reservation
- Relax on the paradise island of Koh Si Chang
- Visit of the island in depth
To start with, you will be met by your guide at your hotel lobby.
Exploring Koh Si Chang, a big scenic island off Sri Racha county, located 12 km. away from the coast.
Its attractions are the remains of an old palace and some other residential buildings constructed by order of King Rama V (1868-1910) for use by himself and his royal children.
Visit "Chao Por Khao Yai" the famous Buddha for Thai and Chinese people living on the island. Also visit the summer palace of a Lady of the court and the place was planned to build up as Vimarnmek Palace.
After lunch, relaxing on the beach. Late afternoon, leaving the island back to Pattaya.
Trip back to your hotel at the end of the excursion.
- Transportation in air-conditioned car / minibus / coach
- Transportation from/to your accommodation
- All entrance fees to visits
- Drinks during the lunch
- Personal expenses
- Unless otherwise specified, all our excursions are private: you, and only you, accompanied by your own guide
- Departure 7.30am (approximately), trip back 5pm (approximately)
- This excursion is recommended for people staying in Pattaya
- Rate based on departure/trip back from accommodation located in Pattaya city center
|Number of tickets / order||Price for one ticket|
|3 - 6||137 €|
|6 or more||118 €|