Total amount of your reservation
- Discovery of the beautiful rainforest of Krabi
- Visit the temple of the Tiger Cave
To start with, you will be met by your guide at your hotel lobby.
An educational and fun day out at the Khao Nor Chu Chi National Park to admire and appreciate some gifts of nature.
Take a walk along shaded, wooden footpath and stop at pure freshwater pools and hot natural springs in the forest.
Visit Krabi's famous forest temple Wat Tum Seua or "Tiger Cave Temple".
Trip back to your hotel at the end of the excursion.
- Transportation in air-conditioned car / minibus / coach
- Transportation from/to your accommodation
- All entrance fees to visits
- Drinks during the lunch
- Personal expenses
- Unless otherwise specified, all our excursions are private: you, and only you, accompanied by your own guide
- Departure 9am (approximately), trip back 4pm (approximately)
- This excursion is recommended for people staying in Krabi
- Rate based on departure/trip back from accommodation located in Krabi city center
- Group excursion with minimum 2 participants