Total amount of your reservation
- Exploration of the mangrove forest by boat
- A day off the beaten track
Explorer the unknown and exciting east side of Koh Chang. Very few tourists on Koh Chang experience this fascinating side.
You have the opportunity to experience several highlights on this day trip and get a really nice overall impression of Thailand's second largest Island.
After picking you up from hotel we will show you the beautiful view point at White Sand Beach before continuing to the north of the island. Here we then visit the spirit house of Koh Chang, which is the most important on the island and which has influences from the Chinese Buddhism.
We continue down the east coast and visit the beautiful mangrove forests in Salak Kok, where we are going on a boat trip through the mangroves. You can choose between Thai traditional boats or kayaks.
We then continue to Salak Phet and visit the local temple, where our guide will tell you more about Buddhism. Lunch we enjoy in Salak Phet.
In the afternoon we will take you to Shambala Beach Bar in the beautiful Klong Son bay. This is one of the best kept secrets on Koh Chang and a great place for relax and swim in the beach pool. You can also walk on the beach and we will serve you one of the bars frozen drinks.
Late afternoon we return back to your resort.
- Transportation in air-conditioned car / minibus / coach
- Transportation from/to your accommodation
- All entrance fees to visits
- Drinks during the lunch
- Personal expenses
- Departure 8.30am (approximately), trip back 3.30pm (approximately)
- This excursion is recommended for people staying in Koh Chang
- Rate based on departure/trip back from accommodation located in Koh Chang
- Group departure, a minimum of 2 people is required to confirm the excursion
- Excursion only available on Mondays