It is not possible to book an excursion at this time. Do not hesitate to contact us or to come back later.
- Discovery of the mythical Kwai river bridge
To start with, you will be met by your guide at your hotel lobby.
Travel by minibus to Kanchanaburi to see the world – famous bridge over the River Kwai, visit the JEATH Museum where the lives of the P.O.W’s during the 2nd World War are portrayed through many photographs, illustrations and relics.
Time will be given to explore the area by train across the bridge along the death railway. Visit the well – kept cemeteries containing the graves of an estimated 9,000 Allied.
Lunch at a local restaurant.
Trip back to your hotel at the end of the excursion
- Transportation in air-conditioned car / minibus / coach
- Transportation from/to your accommodation
- All entrance fees to visits
- Train trip
- Drinks during the lunch
- Personal expenses
- Unless otherwise specified, all our excursions are private: you, and only you, accompanied by your own guide
- Departure 7am (approximately), trip back 6pm (approximately)
- This excursion is recommended for people staying in Hua Hin
- Rate based on departure/trip back from accommodation located in Hua Hin city center
|Number of tickets / order||Price for one ticket|
|3 - 6||119 €|
|6 or more||97 €|