Total amount of your reservation
- Guided tour of Chiang Mai and its temples
To start with, you will be met by your guide at your hotel lobby.
Drive up the serpentine road to the magnificently situated Wat Doi Suthep.
Perched atop a forested mountain with sweeping views of the city below, this most sacred of Chiang Mai’s temple (3,280 ft.) houses a wealth of Buddha images, murals and Buddhist arts.
Climb the 306 stepped Naga staircase to reach the temple.
On your return to the city visit the two important temples – Wat Chedi Luang, “The temple of the Great Stupa” located in the ancient walled part of the city.
Then, continue by walking to Wat Phan Tao, an ancient temple is known for its exquisite Lanna-style ordination hall (Wihan) entirely made of teakwood, it is one of the few remaining all wooden structures of its sort in Chiang Mai.
The last stop is made at the city’s biggest market – Talat Warorot.
Trip back to your hotel at the end of the excursion.
- Transportation in air-conditioned car / minibus / coach
- Transportation from/to your accommodation
- All entrance fees to visits
- Personal expenses
- Unless otherwise specified, all our excursions are private: you, and only you, accompanied by your own guide
- 2 possible departures: departure 8.30am (approximately), trip back 12pm (approximately) or departure 1.30pm (approximately), trip back 5pm (approximately)
- This excursion is recommended for people staying in Chiang Mai
- Rate based on departure/trip back from accommodation located in Chiang Mai city center
|Number of tickets / order||Price for one ticket|
|3 - 6||39 €|
|3 - 6||49 €|
|6 or more||33 €|
|6 or more||43 €|