Nb. of adults:
Nb. of children:
Total amount of your reservation
- Guided tour of 3 temples and the Grand Palace in Bangkok
To start with, you will be met by your guide at your hotel lobby.
This tour includes three of the most unusual Buddhist temples in Bangkok: Wat Trimitr with its invaluable Golden Buddha (5 ½ tons of solid gold) – Wat Po, the most extensive temple in Bangkok, with its colossal Reclining Buddha and the Chedis of the Kings.
The Grand Palace is one of the most beautiful samples of an ancient Siamese court.
It used to be the residence of the Kings of Thailand. Here you will see palaces which were used for different occasions: the Funeral Palace, the Reception Palace, the Throne Hall, the Coronation Hall, the Royal Guest House, and the beautiful Emerald Buddha Temple.
Trip back to your hotel at the end of the excursion.
- Transportation in air-conditioned car / minibus / coach
- Transportation from/to your accommodation
- All entrance fees to visits
- Personal expenses
- Unless otherwise specified, all our excursions are private: you, and only you, accompanied by your own guide
- 2 possible departures: departure 8.30am (approximately), trip back 12.30pm (approximately) or departure 1.30pm (approximately), trip back 5.30pm (approximately)
- This excursion is recommended for people staying in Bangkok
- Rate based on departure/trip back from accommodation located in Bangkok city center
|Number of tickets / order||Price for one ticket|
|3 - 6||77 €|
|3 - 6||72 €|
|6 or more||62 €|
|6 or more||59 €|
Visite parfaite et le guide francophone excellent
Parfait.manquait de faire le wat arun et du temps libre personnel