Total amount of your reservation
- A day to discover the ancient kingdom of Siam
To start with, you will be met by your guide at your hotel lobby.
The center of Bangkok 220 years ago was around the royal Grand Palace. We will bring you back to Bangkok during the reign of King Rama IV where the first road was cut to facilitate the expats who were living in Bangkok.
Drive and walk through the 3 roads – Charoen Krung, Bamrungmuang and Fueng Nakorn. Full of history and story of business establishment along the road side.
First stop is made at Wat Sraked (Golden Mt.) for panoramic view of the Old Bangkok City. Afterwards, continue by TukTuk (Samlor) to visit Baan Bart, the original Khmer community and nowadays well-known for the alms-bowl or Baat making.
We walk further to visit Wat Suthat and the Giant Swing.
After lunch at a local restaurant, we continue to visit Wat Rajbophit to see the beautiful temple hall decorated with Benjarong wares.
Our last stop is made at the Suan Pakkad Palace Museum, the former private residence of the Royal Highnesses Prince and Princess Chumbhot of NagaraSvarga, to see their collection of antiquities.
Trip back to your hotel at the end of the excursion.
- Transportation in air-conditioned car / minibus / coach
- Transportation from/to your accommodation
- All entrance fees to visits
- Tuk-tuk ride
- Drinks during the lunch
- Personal expenses
- Unless otherwise specified, all our excursions are private: you, and only you, accompanied by your own guide
- Departure 8am (approximately), trip back 3pm (approximately)
- This excursion is recommended for people staying in Bangkok
- Rate based on departure/trip back from accommodation located in Bangkok city center
|Number of tickets / order||Price for one ticket|
|3 - 6||80 €|
|3 - 6||75 €|
|6 or more||52 €|
|6 or more||49 €|