Total amount of your reservation
- The fascinating floating market of Damnoen Saduak, a must
- The many merchants, a colorful spectacle
To start with, you will be met by your guide at your hotel lobby.
The real floating market is the one at Damnoen Saduak, around 110 kilometers west of Bangkok.
A trip to this Thai phenomenon is like traveling back to the ancient times of the Siam Kingdom, where colorful clad merchants paddle along the narrow canals.
The Floating Market is an ideal place for tourists to see the old style and traditional way of selling and buying fruits, vegetables and other from small boats.
You will also be able to see traditional Thai houses and the way locals use boats in their everyday lives.
During your visit, there will be lots of activity and bargaining is part of the fun of the sale. The market’s popularity among visitors has grown over the years and outside the traditional means of selling and trading food and drinks, souvenir shops around the market are home to some of the best local handicraft one can buy.
The tour includes a visit to the rural Maeklong Railway Market or Talad Rom Hoop.
Trip back to your hotel at the end of the excursion.
- Transportation in air-conditioned car / minibus / coach
- Transportation from/to your accommodation
- All entrance fees to visits
- Traditional boat ride on the river
- Personal expenses
- Unless otherwise specified, all our excursions are private: you, and only you, accompanied by your own guide
- Departure 7.30am (approximately), trip back 12.30pm (approximately)
- This excursion is recommended for people staying in Bangkok
- Rate based on departure/trip back from accommodation located in Bangkok city center
- Group departure (reduction on the price of the ticket) possible on Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays, please contact us.
|Number of tickets / order||Price for one ticket|
|3 - 6||64 €|
|3 - 6||59 €|
|6 or more||48 €|
|6 or more||45 €|