It is not possible to book an excursion at this time. Do not hesitate to contact us or to come back later.
- Discover the famous bridge of the river Kwai
To start with, you will be met by your guide at your hotel lobby.
This tour takes you to the world famous bridge on the River Kwai, built during World War II by the prisoners of war.
The bridge is located near the town of Kanchanaburi, 130 kms. west of Bangkok.
You will visit the two well-kept cemeteries, which contain the graves of an estimated 9,000 Allied soldiers who lost their lives while building the bridge and constructing the notorious “Death Railway” which the Japanese had hoped to stretch all the way to the Burmese border.
Trip back to your hotel at the end of the excursion.
- Transportation in air-conditioned car / minibus / coach
- Transportation from/to your accommodation
- All entrance fees to visits
- Drinks during the lunch
- Personal expenses
- Unless otherwise specified, all our excursions are private: you, and only you, accompanied by your own guide
- Departure 7am (approximately), trip back 5pm (approximately)
- This excursion is recommended for people staying in Bangkok
- Rate based on departure/trip back from accommodation located in Bangkok city center
|Number of tickets / order||Price for one ticket|
|3 - 6||114 €|
|6 or more||69 €|