Nb. of adults:
Nb. of children:
Total amount of your reservation
- The "must to see" discovery of the ancient capital of Thailand
To start with, you will be met by your guide at your hotel lobby.
Among the “must see” attractions in Thailand is a visit to Ayuthaya, the former capital of Thailand situated 90 kms north of Bangkok.
The principal sights are the gigantic bronze statues of Wat Mongkol Borpith, Wat Phra Srisanpetch and Wat Yai Chai Mongkol.
This tour also includes a boat trip to Bang-Pa-In, the former Royal Summer Residence, which represents a fine example of Thai architecture.
Lunch will also be served during this tour.
Trip back to your hotel at the end of the excursion.
- Transportation in air-conditioned car / minibus / coach
- Transportation from/to your accommodation
- All entrance fees to visits
- Drinks during the lunch
- Personal expenses
- Unless otherwise specified, all our excursions are private: you, and only you, accompanied by your own guide
- Departure 8.30am (approximately), trip back 5pm (approximately)
- This excursion is recommended for people staying in Bangkok
- Rate based on departure/trip back from accommodation located in Bangkok city center
|Number of tickets / order||Price for one ticket|
|3 - 6||103 €|
|3 - 6||98 €|
|6 or more||82 €|
|6 or more||77 €|
Une excursion permettant la visite du palais d’été et de rejoindre les ruines en pirogue ! Une belle expérience avec une guide extra , bienveillante et prête à nous faire partager sa culture
Tres bien.inclure la ballade a dos d éléphant que nous avons fait de nous même