It is not possible to book an excursion at this time. Do not hesitate to contact us or to come back later.
- A beautiful bike ride with several stops
- A short cruise at the end of the journey on the Ping river
To start with, you will be met by your guide at your hotel lobby.
"Colors of Chiang Mai" is a 4-5 hour bicycling tour through the southern part of Chiang Mai. You will learn and see parts of the rich cultural background of Chiang Mai.
The routing goes on quiet and green land roads, passing temples and ruins dating back hundreds of years.
Visit a special school for hill-tribes children, a small pottery where you can see how they produce different shapes of pottery by hand.
Ride along the Ping River and breathe the local atmosphere that makes Chiang Mai so special.
Drinking water and a small local meal will be provided during the trip.
Trip back to your hotel at the end of the excursion.
- Transportation in air-conditioned car / minibus / coach
- Transportation from/to your accommodation
- All entrance fees to visits
- Boat trip
- Bike and protections
- Small snack
- Personal expenses
- Unless otherwise specified, all our excursions are private: you, and only you, accompanied by your own guide
- 2 possible departures: departure 8am (approximately), trip back 12pm (approximately) or departure 1pm (approximately), trip back 5pm (approximately)
- Group excursion with minimum 2 participants
- This excursion is recommended for people staying in Chiang Mai
- Rate based on departure/trip back from accommodation located in Chiang Mai city center
- Excursion not recommended for children under 12