It is not possible to book an excursion at this time. Do not hesitate to contact us or to come back later.
- The sumptuous Angthong Marine National Park
To start with, you will be met by your guide at your hotel lobby.
Full day trip northwest from Koh Samui to Angthong Marine National Park, covers some 250 square kilometers.
Major park islands largely towering, verdant rock masses encircled by clear seas, include Mae Koh which has a beautiful beach and an emerald saltwater lake called Thale Nai.
Lunch is included at Koh Paluay, which is away from any noise and modern development. After lunch, enjoy swimming, sunbathing, canoeing or just relaxing on the pristine white sandy beach.
Trip back to your hotel at the end of the excursion.
- Transportation in air-conditioned car / minibus / coach
- Transportation from/to your accommodation
- All entrance fees to visits
- Boat trip
- Drinks during the lunch
- Personal expenses
- Unless otherwise specified, all our excursions are private: you, and only you, accompanied by your own guide
- Departure 7.30am (approximately), trip back 5pm (approximately)
- This excursion is recommended for people staying in Koh Samui
- Rate based on departure/trip back from accommodation located in Koh Samui city center
- Small group excursion
- The entrance fee to the national park (300THB) is not included, you must pay it directly on site