Total amount of your reservation
- The forgotten tribes of Northern Thailand
- Visit to the Jade cutting plant
To start with, you will be met by your guide at your hotel lobby.
Drive to Doi Mae Salong mountain to visit Akha, Yao and Lisu Hilltribe Villages.
Lunch at local restaurant.
Afterwards visit the Fish cave and Mae Sai, the northern-most point of Thailand on the Thai-Burmese border.Visit a Jade cutting factory and local market before returning to the hotel.
Trip back to your hotel at the end of the excursion.
- Transportation in air-conditioned car / minibus / coach
- Transportation from/to your accommodation
- All entrance fees to visits
- Drinks during the lunch
- Personal expenses
- Unless otherwise specified, all our excursions are private: you, and only you, accompanied by your own guide
- Departure 8.30am (approximately), trip back 4.30pm (approximately)
- This excursion is recommended for people staying in Chiang Rai
- Rate based on departure/trip back from accommodation located in Chiang Rai city center
|Number of tickets / order||Price for one ticket|
|3 - 6||68 €|
|3 - 6||85 €|
|6 or more||51 €|
|6 or more||68 €|