Total amount of your reservation
- Meeting with the Hmong tribe, still in traditional dress
- The beautiful botanical garden of Chiang Mai
To start with, you will be met by your guide at your hotel lobby.
A beautiful drive north to Baan Hmong Nong Hoi Mai, visit the Hmong Hill tribes Village whose ancestors migrated from China and The Royal Project.
On the way back visit to the Queen Sirikit Botanic Garden and orchid farm.
Trip back to your hotel at the end of the excursion.
- Transportation in air-conditioned car / minibus / coach
- Transportation from/to your accommodation
- All entrance fees to visits
- Personal expenses
- Unless otherwise specified, all our excursions are private: you, and only you, accompanied by your own guide
- 2 possible departures: departure 8am (approximately), trip back 12pm (approximately) or departure 1.30pm (approximately), trip back 5.30pm (approximately)
- This excursion is recommended for people staying in Chiang Mai
- Rate based on departure/trip back from accommodation located in Chiang Mai city center
|Number of tickets / order||Price for one ticket|
|3 - 6||50 €|
|3 - 6||61 €|
|6 or more||35 €|
|6 or more||46 €|