Total amount of your reservation
- Half a day to meet the artisans of Chiang Mai
To start with, you will be met by your guide at your hotel lobby.
Chiang Mai has long been known as Thailand’s City of Handicrafts, and the Sankamphaeng district of Chiang Mai has long been the heart of this industry.
Thailand is world famous for its pure silk and Chiang Mai produces some of the very finest.
Here you can find hand-woven silk, ethnic textiles, umbrella making, silverware, wood carving and products made by skilled craftsmen, who produce standards of excellence in decorative items, and furniture.
Trip back to your hotel at the end of the excursion.
- Transportation in air-conditioned car / minibus / coach
- Transportation from/to your accommodation
- All entrance fees to visits
- Personal expenses
- Unless otherwise specified, all our excursions are private: you, and only you, accompanied by your own guide
- 2 possible departures: departure 8.30am (approximately), trip back 12pm (approximately) or departure 1.30pm (approximately), trip back 5pm (approximately)
- This excursion is recommended for people staying in Chiang Mai
- Rate based on departure/trip back from accommodation located in Chiang Mai city center
|Number of tickets / order||Price for one ticket|
|3 - 6||-9 €|
|3 - 6||25 €|
|6 or more||22 €|
|6 or more||19 €|