It is not possible to book an excursion at this time. Do not hesitate to contact us or to come back later.
- An island still ignored by mass tourism
- The visit to the craftsmen
Depart for a visit to a small island near Bangkok, the capital of Thailand.
To start with, you will be met by your guide at your hotel lobby.
Direction the pier to take a public ferry that will cross the river towards Koh Kret, a small island on the Chao Phraya river, in the province of Nonthaburi.
Visit the small community of craftsmen and discover their particular style of pottery (red-black with glass surface), which hasn't changed in recent centuries. Each piece is handmade by the descendants of several generations of craftsmen living on the island. These are former descendants of the Mon ethnic tribe, who have successfully perpetuated their traditions.
Finally, you will discover Suan Thip, a traditional Thai house located on the banks of the river. Lunch included.
Return to your hotel in the late afternoon.
- Transportation in air-conditioned car / minibus / coach
- Transportation from/to your accommodation
- All entrance fees to visits
- Transfer by public ferry
- Drinks during the lunch
- Personal expenses
- Unless otherwise specified, all our excursions are private: you, and only you, accompanied by your own guide
- Departure 8am (approximately), trip back 3pm (approximately)
- Excursion available on Saturdays and Sundays only
- This excursion is recommended for people staying in Bangkok
- Rate based on departure/trip back from accommodation located in Bangkok city center