Total amount of your reservation
- A beautiful boat trip through dreamy settings
- The magnificent Maya Bay where the film "The Beach" was filmed
To start with, you will be met by your guide at your hotel lobby.
The fabulous Phi Phi Islands are only 45 minutes away from Krabi by speed boat.
On the way, we will stop at some of the lesser visited spots for snorkeling - Bamboo Island and Hin Klang.
Enjoy lunch at Tonsai Bay, swim and sunbathe on the beach.
Visit Maya Bay, the idyllic location where the movie "The Beach" was filmed. Enjoy more snorkelling and swimming opportunities in the beautiful lagoon.
Take a look in front of Viking Cave, which contains ancient wall pictures, painted by seafaring people.
Trip back to your hotel at the end of the excursion.
- Transportation in air-conditioned car / minibus / coach
- Transportation from/to your accommodation
- All entrance fees to visits
- Drinks during the lunch
- Personal expenses
- Unless otherwise specified, all our excursions are private: you, and only you, accompanied by your own guide
- Departure 9am (approximately), trip back 4pm (approximately)
- This excursion is recommended for people staying in Krabi
- Rate based on departure/trip back from accommodation located in Krabi city center
- Group excursion with minimum 2 participants