Total amount of your reservation
- A nice trip on the water to meet the flora and fauna
- Stroll around the beautiful Thai countryside
To start with, you will be met by your guide at your hotel lobby.
Following a 1/2 hour drive from Hua Hin, visit a typical Thai fruit plantation that grows bananas, pineapples, mangoes, coconuts, papayas and more.
From here board a small motor-boat for an hour’s leisurely ride down the river. Witness the constantly changing scenery and bird life and as your approach the entrances to the Gulf pass by the myriad of fishing boats that have returned to dock after a night of work.
Take a fascinating walk on an elevated platform over a mangrove swamp.
Our guide will point out interesting details about the flora and fauna here.
Trip back to your hotel at the end of the excursion.
- Transportation in air-conditioned car / minibus / coach
- Transportation from/to your accommodation
- All entrance fees to visits
- Boat trip
- Personal expenses
- Unless otherwise specified, all our excursions are private: you, and only you, accompanied by your own guide
- Departure 8.30am (approximately), trip back 1.30pm (approximately)
- This excursion is recommended for people staying in Hua Hin
- Rate based on departure/trip back from accommodation located in Hua Hin city center
|Number of tickets / order||Price for one ticket|
|3 - 6||94 €|
|6 or more||74 €|