Total amount of your reservation
- A cruise on the canals of the Chayo Praya river
- Discovery of the daily life of the locals
To start with, you will be met by your guide at your hotel lobby.
Walking through the morning flowers market to explore real Thai lifestyle.
Proceed to board on the long-tailed boat to Thonburi, western part of Bangkok, situated on the right side of the Chao Phya River.
Its many canals had originally given Bangkok the name “Venice of the East.” Passing by boat along the canals gives you a first-hand impression of the scenic life along Bangkok’s waterways.
Also visit the Royal Barges and the Temple of Dawn.
Trip back to your hotel at the end of the excursion.
- Transportation in air-conditioned car / minibus / coach
- Transportation from/to your accommodation
- All entrance fees to visits
- Personal expenses
- Unless otherwise specified, all our excursions are private: you, and only you, accompanied by your own guide
- Departure 8am (approximately), trip back 12.30pm (approximately)
- This excursion is recommended for people staying in Bangkok
- Rate based on departure/trip back from accommodation located in Bangkok city center
|Number of tickets / order||Price for one ticket|
|3 - 6||64 €|
|3 - 6||59 €|
|6 or more||48 €|
|6 or more||45 €|