Total amount of your reservation
- A cruise on a traditional teak barge
To start with, you will be met by your guide at your hotel lobby.
Experience the "Venice of the East". Join us on an open-air cruise along Thailand's "River of Kings" (Chao Phraya River) and its canals that run through Bangkok.
Step on board a beautifully restored teak rice barge and enjoy a delicious arrangement of tropical fruits, Thai desserts, and assortment of nuts and unlimited drinks while you take in amazing views of the city, historical sites and landmarks along the river.
Trip back to your hotel at the end of the excursion.
- Transportation in air-conditioned car / minibus / coach
- Transportation from/to your accommodation
- All entrance fees to visits
- Excursion in traditional barge
- Personal expenses
- Unless otherwise specified, all our excursions are private: you, and only you, accompanied by your own guide
- Departure 1.30pm (approximately), trip back 5.30pm (approximately)
- This excursion is recommended for people staying in Bangkok
- Rate based on departure/trip back from accommodation located in Bangkok city center