Total amount of your reservation
- The magnificent panoramas over the tea fields
- The very complete butterfly park
To start with, you will be met by your guide at your hotel lobby.
Hop into our Land Rover cruising along the picturesque rolling tea garden toward 6,666 feet above sea level, The Gunung Brinchang. Listen to our guides ‘tea talks’ while enjoying breathtaking view of the tea garden.
On clear days the drive up to the highest mountain accessible by road in South East Asia, one will be blessed with the magnificent view of the surrounding area.
An interpretive walk with our nature guides into the Mossy forest will reveal some of the exotic floras on earth, like the Pitcher plant, Orchids, Primitive Ferns, Spices and Medicinal Plants.
A short drive down from the mountain will bring you to the Sungei Palas ‘BOH’ Tea Factory. A factory tour will be conducted before you may appreciate the many varieties of tea offered at the Tea Shop.
After lunch, continue the tour by visiting Butterfly and Insect Farm, Vegetables, Fruits and Flowers Market, The Time Tunnel –mini museum and galleria, Sam Poh Buddhist Temple and Strawberry Farm.
Trip back to your hotel at the end of the excursion.
- Transportation in air-conditioned car / minibus / coach
- Transportation from/to your accommodation
- All entrance fees to visits
- Drinks during the lunch
- Personal expenses
- Unless otherwise specified, all our excursions are private: you, and only you, accompanied by your own guide
- Departure 9am (approximately), trip back 4pm (approximately)
- The factory and the tea house are closed on Mondays and Malaysian holidays
- This excursion is recommended for people staying in Tanah Rata or Brinchang
- Rate based on departure/trip back from accommodation located in Tanah Rata or Brinchang
|Number of tickets / order
|Price for one ticket
|3 - 6
|6 or more