Total amount of your reservation
- A discovery of the rainforest
- The fascinating landscapes encountered during your ride
To start with, you will be met by your guide at your hotel lobby.
Let our experienced nature guides guide you through dense mountain forest of Cameron Highlands while enlightening you with the valuable medicinal plants and the eco-system of the rainforest.
The Montane rainforest of Cameron Highlands is nestled on the largest mountain range of Malaysia- The Titiwangsa Range. Hundreds of mountain can be found over here. It is estimated to be more than 130 million years old.
The forest is characterized by high rainfall with a minimum of 1750-2000mm. The undergrowth in the rainforest is restricted in many areas by poor penetration of sunlight to the ground level. It makes the walking a bit easier through undisturbed matured forest. The rainforest provides valuable timber, animal product, precious medicinal plants and a sense of belonging feeling.
Trip back to your hotel at the end of the excursion.
- Transportation in air-conditioned car / minibus / coach
- Transportation from/to your accommodation
- All entrance fees to visits
- Personal expenses
- Unless otherwise specified, all our excursions are private: you, and only you, accompanied by your own guide
- Departure 9am (approximately), trip back 12.30pm (approximately)
- This excursion is recommended for people staying in Tanah Rata or Brinchang
- Rate based on departure/trip back from accommodation located in Tanah Rata or Brinchang
|Number of tickets / order
|Price for one ticket
|3 - 6
|6 or more