Total amount of your reservation
- A beautiful nature course by bike
- Ideal for all levels, flat ground and many discoveries
To start with, you will be met by your guide at your hotel lobby.
Discover the joy of bicycling in beautiful Borneo countryside with a visit to historical gold mining town and Kuching’s most famous caves.
After a scenic 45 minutes car trip, ride off to our first stop Wind Caves to walk through the dark caverns where you can hear the bats hanging from the ceiling of the cave as well as searching for swiftlet bird nests on the cave wall!
Then head off on gentle gravel road to discover some hidden gold mines and a visit to the impressive Fairy Caves chambers.
Next, ride to a mystical cave with Buddha statue to pray for your future fortunes and destiny.
After the caves we ride on a nice countryside road with pretty farms houses and plantations back to Bau Town! We will then load up our bikes and head off to town for a well deserved lunch.
Trip back to your hotel at the end of the excursion.
- Transportation in air-conditioned car / minibus / coach
- Transportation from/to your accommodation
- All entrance fees to visits
- Bike + helmets
- Personal expenses
- Unless otherwise specified, all our excursions are private: you, and only you, accompanied by your own guide
- Departure 8am (approximately), trip back 3pm (approximately)
- 2 people minimum are required to confirm this excursion.
- The distance by bike is about 20 km, flat ground
- Please bring a change of clothes, towel, mosquito repellent and sunscreen
- This excursion is recommended for people staying in Kuching
- Rate based on departure/trip back from accommodation located in Kuching city center