It is not possible to book an excursion at this time. Do not hesitate to contact us or to come back later.
- The bike ride through the Kuching arteries
- Off-the-beaten-track paths through the Borneo countryside
To start with, you will be met by your guide at your hotel lobby.
A must ride to catch the sight, sound and taste of authentic Sarawak! Come ride our pioneering 3.5 hours Bike Discovery tour of Kuching, the first in Sarawak! Confront the early morning rush to work, eat and pray, see our temples and monuments through the hidden lanes inside the heritage zone before we guide you through off-the beaten country paths of rural Kampong and smell smelly fishes. You will experience first hand how people of different religions and races in Sarawak live in harmony side by side for generations!
A relaxing cruise across the romantic Sarawak River on a traditional Sampan boat will give you a taste of how Kuchingnite commute each day across the two halves of the city! On top of it all, you can indulge in a wide variety of popular Authentic Sarawak local street foods, drinks and desserts! We’ll try to limit the food so that you will be able to ride back!
Open up your senses and discover the Authentic Sarawak! You will go home with both your mind and soul enriched.....and your stomach fulfilled!
Trip back to your hotel at the end of the excursion.
- Transportation in air-conditioned car / minibus / coach
- Transportation from/to your accommodation
- All entrance fees to visits
- Tasting of typical dishes
- Bike and cruise
- Personal expenses
- Unless otherwise specified, all our excursions are private: you, and only you, accompanied by your own guide
- Departure 8am (approximately), trip back 12pm (approximately)
- Group excursion
- This excursion is recommended for people staying in Kuching
- Rate based on departure/trip back from accommodation located in Kuching city center