It is not possible to book an excursion at this time. Do not hesitate to contact us or to come back later.
- The walk in Gunung Gading National Park
- The discovery of rafflesia, the largest flower in the world
Depart for a nature day in Malaysia, with the biggest flower in the world as the highlight.
To start with, you will be met by your guide at your hotel lobby.
Gunung Gading National Park, 2 hours from Kuching, is Sarawak’s main conservation area for the rafflesia, the world’s largest flower, which can grow up to one metre in diameter.
The park also offers a number of attractive walking trails, leading through primary rainforest to beautiful jungle waterfalls.
Packed lunch is included.
Trip back to your hotel at the end of the excursion.
Note: Blooming Rafflesia flowers may be distance from park headquarters, so visitors should be prepared to walk for some time in hot humid conditions.
- Transportation in air-conditioned car / minibus / coach
- Transportation from/to your accommodation
- All entrance fees to visits
- Personal expenses
- Unless otherwise specified, all our excursions are private: you, and only you, accompanied by your own guide
- Departure 9am (approximately), trip back 4pm (approximately)
- This excursion is recommended for people staying in Kuching
- Rate based on departure/trip back from accommodation located in Kuching city center
- To take with you on this day: good walking shoes, a raincoat, mosquito repellent and a camera
|Number of tickets / order||Price for one ticket|
|4 or more||82 €|