It is not possible to book an excursion at this time. Do not hesitate to contact us or to come back later.
- The fauna and flora in this natural park
- The walk on the suspension bridge, an unusual experience
To start with, you will be met by your guide at your hotel lobby.
Take a scenic 2 hours’ drive to Kinabalu Park passing by villages and paddy fields along mountainous roads that wind along the Crocker range. Along the way, make a brief stop at Nabalu Market. Nabalu is a place where the local natives gather to sell local produce, fruits, home grown vegetables and handicraft souvenirs.
On arrival at Kinabalu Park, you will notice the change in air temperature. Enjoy the refreshing and cooling air as you proceed for a walk along the nature trails in the Botanical Garden. If the day is clear, you may even spot a majestic view of Mount Kinabalu, the highest mountain between the New Guinea and Himalaya.
Kinabalu Park boasts an estimate of 4,500 species of plants which include 1,500 species of orchids, 77 of which are endemic to Kinabalu. The park also supports 289 species of birds and 290 different types of butterflies.
After the walk, depart for lunch at a local restaurant.
Later, depart for another interesting wonder, the Poring Hot Spring. At approximately 47 kilometres (1 hour drive) from Kinabalu Park, Poring Hot Spring got its name from the tall bamboo plant that is abundant in that area.
At this natural hot spring, there are Japanese baths where visitors can soak themselves and let the invigorating sulphurous water stimulate the body. It is believed to have curative powers.
You can also try the Canopy Walkway, where suspension bridges are suspended at the top of the tropical jungle. Experience the height of 41 metres above the ground and length of 157 metres. A 20 minutes hike is needed to reach the Canopy Walkway.
Trip back to your hotel at the end of the excursion.
- Transportation in air-conditioned car / minibus / coach
- Transportation from/to your accommodation
- All entrance fees to visits
- Drinks during the lunch
- Personal expenses
- Unless otherwise specified, all our excursions are private: you, and only you, accompanied by your own guide
- Departure 8am (approximately), trip back 5pm (approximately)
- Approximate walking time: 1 hour in the rainforest then 1 hour 30 towards the canopy
- The road to Kinabalu Park takes around 2h / 2h30 depending on your departure hotel
- This excursion is recommended for people staying in Kota Kinabalu, Tuaran or Kinarut
- Rate based on departure/trip back from accommodation located in Kota Kinabalu, Tuaran or Kinarut city center
|Number of tickets / order||Price for one ticket|
|4 or more||101 €|