Total amount of your reservation
- Bako National Park as a whole
- The large flora and fauna of the park
Depart for a beautiful day to discover one of the jewels of Malaysia: Bako National Park.
To start with, you will be met by your guide at your hotel lobby.
This small peninsula, 1 ½ hours from Kuching by car and longboat, is home to seven distinct rainforest ecosystems, giving it a remarkable diversity of animal and plant life.
Bako’s most famous residents are the bizarre proboscis monkeys, and it is also home to silvered langurs (leaf monkeys), long-tailed macaque monkeys, wild boar, flying squirrels and monitor lizards as well as hundreds of different bird species.
Fascinating plant life includes mangroves, strangling figs, carnivorous pitcher plants and symbiotic ant plants. Unique geological features mark the coastline, whilst well-marked trails lead to rugged jungle-covered hilltops and secluded beaches.
Packed lunch is included.
Trip back to your hotel at the end of the excursion.
- Transportation in air-conditioned car / minibus / coach
- Transportation from/to your accommodation
- All entrance fees to visits
- Personal expenses
- Unless otherwise specified, all our excursions are private: you, and only you, accompanied by your own guide
- Departure 9am (approximately), trip back 3pm (approximately)
- This excursion is recommended for people staying in Kuching
- Rate based on departure/trip back from accommodation located in Kuching city center
- To take with you on this day: good walking shoes, a raincoat, mosquito repellent and a camera.
|Number of tickets / order||Price for one ticket|
|4 or more||93 €|