It is not possible to book an excursion at this time. Do not hesitate to contact us or to come back later.
- The beautiful boat ride to meet the monkeys
- Typical dinner in an isolated village
To start with, you will be met by your guide at your hotel lobby.
Pick up from hotel lobby between 2pm and 2.30pm and transfer overland to Klias Forest Reserve.
The journey will be along scenic coastal roads and picturesque villages. Arriving at the Klias River village jetty, coffee, tea, Malay cakes and cookies will be served.
Continue with a river cruise in search of wildlife such as the proboscis monkeys, varieties of birds, monitor lizards, crocodiles, etc.
Return to the jetty to enjoy a traditional Malay buffet dinner.
As dusk sets in, reconvene your short river cruise to observe the flickering fireflies lighting up the river banks. A unique experience!
Trip back to your hotel at the end of the excursion.
- Transportation in air-conditioned car / minibus / coach
- Transportation from/to your accommodation
- All entrance fees to visits
- Boat cruise
- Drinks during the lunch
- Personal expenses
- Unless otherwise specified, all our excursions are private: you, and only you, accompanied by your own guide
- Departure 2pm (approximately), trip back 12am (approximately)
- During the crossing, there is no access to the toilets. You are not 100% guaranteed to see animals
- This excursion is recommended for people staying in Kota Kinabalu, Tuaran or Kinarut
- Rate based on departure/trip back from accommodation located in Kota Kinabalu, Tuaran or Kinarut city center
|Number of tickets / order||Price for one ticket|
|4 or more||86 €|