Total amount of your reservation
- An in-depth cultural discovery of Laotian life
- A strong moment of spirituality with a Buddhist monk
Prepare yourself for an extraordinary, spiritual and cultural experience in Laos.
In Lao culture, each individual has 32 souls. The Baci ceremony is intended to recall these souls, who can sometimes escape.
It is celebrated during important events such as a birth, a marriage, a lost.
Take part in your own Baci at the Maison du Patrimoine, a building that is on the Unesco World Heritage List. A highlight that will remain as one of the best memories of your stay in Luang Prabang and Laos.
Beginning of the ceremony at the end of the day between 5pm and 8pm according to your wishes.
- Rental of the house for the ceremony
- All the elements necessary for the ceremony
- Remuneration for the shaman
- All entrance fees to visits
- Personal expenses
- Unless otherwise specified, all our excursions are private: you, and only you, accompanied by your own guide
- Ceremony available every day from 5pm to 8pm
- This excursion is recommended for people staying in Luang Prabang
- The meeting point is Maison du Patrimoine (the heritage house) located in the center of Luang Prabang.
|Number of tickets / order||Price for one ticket|
|3 - 5||66 €|
|3 - 5||42 €|
|5 or more||52 €|
|5 or more||28 €|