It is not possible to book an excursion at this time. Do not hesitate to contact us or to come back later.
- An in-depth discovery of the Laotian capital, Vientiane
- Stroll around the That Luang
To start with, you will be met by your guide at your hotel lobby.
Start the day with a visit Wat Sisaket, the oldest monastery in Vientiane, built in 1818.
Continue to nearby Ho Phrakeo, the former Royal temple, now a Museum of buddhist art and sculpture.Visit Wat Simuang, the pillar of the city, with its small flower stalls.
Lunch at a local restaurant
After lunch proceed to That Luang with its golden stupa in the characteristic banana flower shape – it is the most revered shrine in Laos.
Stop at Patouxay (the Victory Monument) for a view of the city.
Proceed to That Dam Stupa and walk to the Nam Phou marking the center of town. Free time at Talat Sao, the large central market and then a short walk to the city center to admire some colonial monuments and buildings.
Be sure to explore the streets leading to the Mekong and take a walk on the riverbank in the late afternoon.
Trip back to your hotel at the end of the excursion.
- Transportation in air-conditioned car / minibus / coach
- Transportation from/to your accommodation
- All entrance fees to visits
- Drinks during the lunch
- Personal expenses
- Unless otherwise specified, all our excursions are private: you, and only you, accompanied by your own guide
- Departure 8am (approximately), trip back 5.30pm (approximately)
- This excursion is recommended for people staying in Vientiane
- Rate based on departure/trip back from accommodation located in Vientiane city center
|Number of tickets / order||Price for one ticket|
|3 - 5||71 €|
|3 - 5||77 €|
|5 or more||59 €|
|5 or more||65 €|