Total amount of your reservation
- Discovery of the essential places of the Laotian capital, Vientiane
- Stroll around the majestic That Luang
To start with, you will be met by your guide at your hotel lobby.
Visit of the main highlights of Vientiane:
Vat Sisaket, the oldest monastery in Vientiane, built in 1818.
Continue to nearby Ho Phrakeo, the former Royal temple, now a Museum of buddhist art and sculpture.
Proceed to That Luang with its golden stupa in the characteristic banana flower shape – it is the most revered shrine in Laos.
Stop at Patouxay (the Victory Monument) for a view of the city.
Trip back to your hotel at the end of the excursion.
- Transportation in air-conditioned car / minibus / coach
- Transportation from/to your accommodation
- All entrance fees to visits
- Personal expenses
- Unless otherwise specified, all our excursions are private: you, and only you, accompanied by your own guide
- 2 possible departures: departure 8am (approximately), trip back 12pm (approximately) or departure 1pm (approximately), trip back 5pm (approximately)
- This excursion is recommended for people staying in Vientiane
- Rate based on departure/trip back from accommodation located in Vientiane city center
|Number of tickets / order||Price for one ticket|
|3 - 5||54 €|
|3 - 5||60 €|
|5 or more||45 €|
|5 or more||51 €|