Total amount of your reservation
- Discovery of the essential places of the Laotian capital, Vientiane
- Visit the Buddha park and its hundreds of statues
To start with, you will be met by your guide at your hotel lobby.
Departure to visit the highlights of Vientiane. Start with Vat Sisaket the oldest temple in Vientiane, built in 1818 and Ho Phra Keo former royal temple.
Proceed to That Luang with its stupa 45m high and the most revered shrine in Laos.
Stop at Patouxay, (the victory monument)
Lunch (Lao food or western food: french/italian) at local restaurant
After lunch excursion by car to the Bouddha Park. Built by a monk in 1950, this strange place with hundred of Buddha statues was meant to be a religious place, nowadays it is actually a park where local people come to relax.
Each statue tells a story, a legend rooted in Laotian folklore.
Trip back to your hotel at the end of the excursion.
- Transportation in air-conditioned car / minibus / coach
- Transportation from/to your accommodation
- All entrance fees to visits
- Personal expenses
- Unless otherwise specified, all our excursions are private: you, and only you, accompanied by your own guide
- Departure 8am (approximately), trip back 5pm (approximately)
- This excursion is recommended for people staying in Vientiane
- Rate based on departure/trip back from accommodation located in Vientiane city center
|Number of tickets / order||Price for one ticket|
|3 - 5||75 €|
|3 - 5||81 €|
|5 or more||63 €|
|5 or more||69 €|