Total amount of your reservation
- An in-depth discovery of Luang Prabang
- A guided tour to learn all about this city registered with UNESCO
Take a day trip to discover the pearl of Laos: Luang Prabang.
To start with, you will be met by your guide at your hotel lobby.
Start your visit with Vat Xieng Thong. Located in the north of the peninsula formed by the Mekong and the Nam Khan River, it is considered to be the most beautiful temple in the city.
Continuation of the visit by Wat Aham and Wat Visoun, the oldest in the city and the That Mak Mo, watermelon-shaped, built in 1504 and restored by Henri Marchal, restorer - among others - of Angkor in Cambodia.
Lunch in a local restaurant.
The excursion continues with a visit to the National Museum, located in the former Royal Palace in Luang Prabang.
Continue with Vat Sene before climbing the 328 steps to reach the summit of Mount Phousi, from where you will have a superb view of Luang Prabang.
Return to your hotel in the late afternoon.
- Transportation in air-conditioned car / minibus / coach
- Transportation from/to your accommodation
- All entrance fees to visits
- Drinks during the lunch
- Personal expenses
- Unless otherwise specified, all our excursions are private: you, and only you, accompanied by your own guide
- Departure 8am (approximately), trip back 5pm (approximately)
- This excursion is recommended for people staying in Luang Prabang
- Rate based on departure/trip back from accommodation located in Luang Prabang city center
|Number of tickets / order||Price for one ticket|
|3 - 6||121 €|
|3 - 6||116 €|
|6 or more||98 €|
|6 or more||95 €|