Total amount of your reservation
- Discovery of the essential places of Luang Prabang
- A guided tour to learn all about this city registered with UNESCO
A great discovery of the essential places of the pearl of Laos.
To start with, you will be met by your guide at your hotel lobby.
Departure for the visit of the National Museum, the former Royal Palace of Luang Prabang, presenting a collection of personal objects from the royal family.
The excursion continues with Vat Xieng Thong, considered the most beautiful temple in Luang Prabang with its superimposed roofs.
Before returning to your hotel, you will climb Mount Phousi to contemplate the panoramic view of the ancient royal capital and the Mekong.
- Transportation in air-conditioned car / minibus / coach
- Transportation from/to your accommodation
- All entrance fees to visits
- Personal expenses
- Unless otherwise specified, all our excursions are private: you, and only you, accompanied by your own guide
- 2 possible departures: departure 8am (approximately), trip back 12pm (approximately) or departure 1pm (approximately), trip back 5pm (approximately)
- This excursion is recommended for people staying in Luang Prabang
- Rate based on departure/trip back from accommodation located in Luang Prabang city center
|Number of tickets / order||Price for one ticket|
|3 - 5||54 €|
|3 - 5||60 €|
|5 or more||46 €|
|5 or more||52 €|