Total amount of your reservation
- The discovery of the superb waterfalls of Kuang Si
- Visits to artisan villages along the way
Let's go for a great day of discovery in Laos.
To start with, you will be met by your guide at your hotel lobby. Depart for an excursion to Kuang Si Falls.
Stop en route to visit the villages of Ban Na Ouane (traditional Hmong village) and Ban Tha Pen, better known as Lao Theung, located near the falls. Continue to Kuang Si Falls.
These wonderful falls goes down in cascades on limestone formations, which shape several small turquoise pools. Swimming is possible and even highly recommended!
On the way back, stops at the villages of Ban Xieng Khong whose specialty is papyrus production and at the weavers' village of Ban Xieng Lek.
Return to your hotel in the late afternoon.
- Transportation in air-conditioned car / minibus / coach
- Transportation from/to your accommodation
- All entrance fees to visits
- Personal expenses
- Unless otherwise specified, all our excursions are private: you, and only you, accompanied by your own guide
- Departure 8am (approximately), trip back 5.30pm (approximately)
- This excursion is recommended for people staying in Luang Prabang
- Rate based on departure/trip back from accommodation located in Luang Prabang city center
|Number of tickets / order||Price for one ticket|
|3 - 5||64 €|
|3 - 5||70 €|
|5 or more||59 €|
|5 or more||65 €|