It is not possible to book an excursion at this time. Do not hesitate to contact us or to come back later.
- The beauty of the numerous islets surrounding the lake
- The visit to a salt mining mine
A day trip to Laos to discover a fascinating lake, both aesthetically and historically.
To start with, you will be met by your guide at your hotel lobby, then direction Nam Ngum lake, located 90 km from Vientiane.
On the way, visit the archaeological site of Vang Xang, where the Mon ethnic group previously lived.
Lunch at a local restaurant overlooking the lake.
In the afternoon, you will embark on an hour-long cruise on the large Nam Ngum Lake. Discovery of this artificial lake created on an old teak plantation. Nowadays, logging divers cut down buried trunks, in defiance of danger, in order to extract wood of extraordinary quality.
Return to Vientiane via Ban Keun where you can visit a salt mine.
Drop off at your hotel in the late afternoon.
- Transportation in air-conditioned car / minibus / coach
- Transportation from/to your accommodation
- All entrance fees to visits
- Drinks during the lunch
- Personal expenses
- Unless otherwise specified, all our excursions are private: you, and only you, accompanied by your own guide
- Departure 8am (approximately), trip back 5.30pm (approximately)
- This excursion is recommended for people staying in Vientiane
- Rate based on departure/trip back from accommodation located in Vientiane city center
|Number of tickets / order||Price for one ticket|
|3 - 5||118 €|
|3 - 5||124 €|
|5 or more||93 €|
|5 or more||99 €|