It is not possible to book an excursion at this time. Do not hesitate to contact us or to come back later.
- A summary of the must-see places in Bali
To start with, you will be met by your guide at your hotel lobby.
This excursion will lead you to the rural heartland of Bali, which presents an altered landscape and an interesting history.
Your first stop is Pura Taman Ayun, the former royal family temple; it was built in the 17th century by the former King of Mengwi as his families temple; literally translated its name means "the floating flower garden" as the temple is situated in the middle of an artificial lake. It has three ascending levels of spacious courtyards containing rows of shrines and pavillions.
The next stop will be Lake Bratan, a crater that lies serenely in the midst of an elongated valley which was formed centuries ago.
A small temple called Pura Ulun Danu Bratan to honour Dewi Danau, goddess of the lake, can be seen on the lake promontory.
Stroll along to Candi Kuning market, where local fruits, vegetable and flowers are sold.
After lunch, the trip continues through breathtaking valleys of rice paddies near Jatiluwih to visit Pura Luhur Batukaru Temple, in dense jungle near the peak of Gunung Batukaru, Bali's second highest mountain.
The ancient temple complex has a number of separate sanctuaries joined by damp mountain paths, bubbling spring and large rectangular lake with a shrine in its midst.
Trip back to your hotel at the end of the excursion
- Transportation in air-conditioned car / minibus / coach
- Transportation from/to your accommodation
- All entrance fees to visits
- Guide unless you choose the driver only option
- Drinks during the lunch
- Personal expenses
- Unless otherwise specified, all our excursions are private: you, and only you, accompanied by your own guide
- Departure 8.30am (approximately), trip back 5.30pm (approximately)
- This excursion is recommended for people staying in south Bali and Ubud area
- Rate based on departure/trip back from accommodation located in south Bali (Sanur, Jimbaran, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Benoa, Canggu) and Ubud
- N.B. for the driver only option: he/she is likely to speak only the language of the country concerned. He/she does not accompany you during the visits
|Number of tickets / order||Price for one ticket|
|3 - 6||72 €|
|3 - 6||68 €|
|3 - 6||59 €|
|6 or more||57 €|
|6 or more||54 €|
|6 or more||51 €|