Total amount of your reservation
- The mother temple of Bali, Besakih
- The sumptuous view of the volcano and Lake Batur
- The royal tombs of Gunung Kawi carved in the rock
To start with, you will be met by your guide at your hotel lobby.
Drive through Celuk, known for silver- and gold handcraft, to Klungkung to see the famous hall of justice Kerta Gosa. It is beautifully laid out within a moat and provides an exquisite example of the Klungkung style of painting and architecture which can be seen through the ceiling murals.
A must see for every tourist is the mother temple Besakih, located on the slope of Mount Agung.
The highlight of the tour is the breathtaking view from Kintamani to Mount Batur and the correspondent lake.
Your lunch will be served at the rim of the crater, near the stunning lookout.
On your way back to the hotel visit Gunung Kawi temple in Sebatu.
Trip back to your hotel at the end of the excursion.
- Transportation in air-conditioned car / minibus / coach
- Transportation from/to your accommodation
- All entrance fees to visits
- Guide unless you choose the driver only option
- Personal expenses
- Drinks during the lunch
- Unless otherwise specified, all our excursions are private: you, and only you, accompanied by your own guide
- Departure 9am (approximately), trip back 6pm (approximately)
- This excursion is recommended for people staying in south Bali and Ubud area
- Rate based on departure/trip back from accommodation located in south Bali (Sanur, Jimbaran, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Benoa, Canggu) and Ubud
- N.B. for the driver only option: he/she is likely to speak only the language of the country concerned. He/she does not accompany you during the visits
|Number of tickets / order||Price for one ticket|
|3 - 6||74 €|
|3 - 6||70 €|
|3 - 6||62 €|
|6 or more||60 €|
|6 or more||57 €|
|6 or more||54 €|